Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry for Halloween Instagram Comp 14th - 21st October 2019
COMPETITION TIME… Girls! Go glam this Halloween.?We’ve teamed up with the fabulous [@sugarhillbrighton // @screamprettystyle // @lilycharmed // @crownandglory
- There is 1 prize in total consisting of a @lilycharmed?limited edition bat necklace made from gold plated recycled sterling silver, a sterling silver skull earring set from @screamprettystyle, a starry eyed celestial crystal bobby pin set from @crownandglory and a hand-drawn printed Joy Astrological Nights printed shirt from @sugarhillbrighton
- You may enter this competition as many times as you like but you must tag different friends with each entry
- This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
- Entrants are required to follow @lilycharmed @screamprettystyle, acrownandglory and @sugarhillbrighton? on Instagram,?
- Competition entries must be submitted by midnight on Tuesday 21st October 2019.
- The promoter is: Lily Charmed Ltd (registered company no. 5688736)
- Employees of Lily Charmed or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Instagram only.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 22nd October 2019 from all valid entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- Following confirmation of their win by Lily Charmed, the winner will be asked to confirm they have received the notification to Lily Charmed immediately by way of return. If Lily Charmed fails to receive contact details from a winner within 7 days of sending the notification, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Lily Charmed at its sole discretion. Lily Charmed will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 28 Slough Business Park, 94 Farnham Road, Slough SL1 3FQ
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.